Trigger Gap Outfitters Covid Protacol As state and local authorities have lifted some restrictions associated with Covid- 19, Trigger Gap Outfitters has developed changes to help provide our staff and customers with a safe and effective river experience. These changes will include: 1. Reservation Only for Rentals and Private Boater Access/Shuttles.
2. All Reservations will be scheduled on 30 minute intervals, to help maintain social distance between groups upon arrival and take out. So, it will be of utmost importance to be on time.
3. Commercial Rentals that include our shuttle service are limited to groups of 10 people or less.
4. Private Boaters will need to provide their own shuttles.
5. Contactless Check-In. All Reservations will be taken by phone, as well as payments. We will email you our liability waiver, which you can have ready for drop off when you arrive.
6. Staff will be required to wear a face mask when shuttling, and we Recommend guests to also wear a face mask while in proximity to staff or other guests. (Recommended, not required)
7. Staff will be using hand sanitizer before and after each guest encounter.
8. Trigger Gap Outfitters will disinfect all Rentals, PFD's, and equipment after each use.
9. Limited Camping by Reservation Only.
10. No DAY USE, as we do not want our small area to get overcrowded.
11. Be Patient..... Since these precautions will slow operations, we ask for everyone's patience.
We will update regularly on any changes, as this will be a work in progress and is subject to change as things move forward. Looking forward to Season Five of TGO- and seeing all of you again!!